Monday 20 March 2017

So much for blogging more

I know I said I would blog more, but finding time is so difficult these days. I put lots more on my Facebook page as it's quicker. I really will try harder. I've been busy making lots of samples for workshops I'm teaching this year and next, as well as getting paintings done for an exhibition in October. Below is some of what I've been up to.


I'll be teaching this workshop at the South Australian Quilt convention in July 


this is another sample, in progress, for the above workshop






this is a class sample for a workshop in Link Here Berry NSW I'm teaching in August. we will make our own stamps then paint and print our fabric, this can then be worked back into with stitching and beads. It could also be painted without the stitching and made into fabric lengths.


Catch up soon


4 comments:

Penny said...

Just so long as you pop up every so often. Love those houses.

Anonymous said...

Ro, I had the same issue with regular blog posting. My Facebook page reaches way more people than my blog does, so I had gotten out of the habit of blogging regularly. But I want to change that, because some followers simply aren't going to be on Facebook. So now, I've decided to write a blog post, then share that link on my Facebook page.

Heather said...

I haven't posted for two months but look at Facebook everyday. I love your workshop samples - they are delightful and I just know your students will thoroughly enjoy themselves.

MY MUSINGS said...

Do what you can, and don't worry about the rest. Your work is beautiful as always!